Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Iedul Fitri di kampung halaman

Its always cold in my kampung, the water is like coming out of the fridge. After almost 6 hours driving, hours late bcoz of macet, finally, home sweet home, we arrive at midnite. Owh, i love the tranquility. My sister made up my bed, she n my mom are always the DIY type of ladies. Still, I think my sis need a "rencang", tho its difficult 2 find a cocok one, her preagnancy is due in 2 months.
Anyways, during D day, I didnt get the chance 2 meet all family member of my grandparents frm both sides, i miss my cousins we play 2gather whn we were kids, now we all hv our own kids. They serve different menu frm each family as their speciality. Not "melulu" ketupat opor sambel goreng. Lots of variety tht will not send us all 2 boredom. Owh! They re good cook! Alhamdulillah.. My kid Adhiel has his own good time. Plays with his cousins n his Om n Tante he became very "cerewet"! I dun hv trouble put him 2 nap coz he got tired talking, running, eating hehe. Well, it was quite a day. The next day, 21st, people come n go at my parents.. N now, back 2 tranquility again.. The masjid is nearby i can hear every azan berkumandang. Owh, i dun want this holiday 2 end. My parents already back in business tho. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment